Client Login

What's your E.T.R?

Call Now 877.WOW.3833


WHO are the team members and ambassadors of AMAZ!NG Coaching and Consulting and what do they bring to the table?

CEO and Founder, Mike Somerville had the vision that even highly successful individuals, couples, teams and organizations hit a glass ceiling. "The best always want better". After graduating with honors in the Master of Science in Executive Leadership (MSEL) program from the University Of San Diego (USD), Mike knew that he had to share one of the most valuable concepts from MSEL: servant leadership. The MSEL program is an "executive MBA" formulated by the leadership at USD and Ken Blanchard.

"The networking that MSEL afforded me was exceptional. High-Energy, highly successful, high-performing, influential and integrity based individuals provided the fuel for me to exceed even my own expectations in an environment that was like having a 6 star experience at a 5 star resort… After every class, I thought, "I have to package this feeling and share it with the top 1%. As *they* have the ability and resources to share it with the remaining 99% to make our environment the best it has ever been" ~ mikes

Mike is a results driven leader that excels is his ability to see the positive aspects in all situations.  This attitude provides a fuel in teammates that sets a standard of excellence that even casual observers want to participate in.  Mike's passion for helping others has driven him to be one of the most compassionate Executive Business and Life Coaches in southern California.

As CEO and Founder of AMAZ!NG Coaching & Consulting, Mike brings a laser-focused simple clarity to his work that allows even seasoned executives and business owners as well as high-profile entertainment industry individuals the ability to improve on their already top-notch abilities and become truly World-Class.

Mike's ability to be excessively anonymous has made him "the best executive life coach you've never heard of". This provides highly recognized business and entertainment individuals a guaranteed safe environment, catapulting them to a sustainable solution quickly.

Mike earned his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from San Diego State University and this foundation allows for a quick understanding of all the technical aspects of any project and a problem solving skill-set that exceeds clients' expectations. Mike received his Master of Science in Executive Leadership (MSEL) from The University of San Diego in May of 2010. He is also a certified DISC facilitator and trainer, receiving his training from the founding partner of The Ken Blanchard Companies, Drea Zigarmi, PhD.

Mike currently works at the University Of San Diego (USD) in the Information Technology Services department as the Manager of Systems Support where his team is responsible for the architecture and administration of the entire IT infrastructure on campus including all servers, datacenters, network storage, etc...

Prior to USD, Mike owned his own IT consulting company that had offices in San Diego, CA and San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico, where they provided high-speed wireless Internet to families living in 100% Solar powered communities.

Prior to owning his own company, Mike worked in the Radio industry for 20 years; early on as an on-air personality and then becoming Director of Engineering for several major (top 20) market radio stations and was known for his ability to provide systems with an uptime of 99.995% or greater.

Mike is on the board of directors of several profit and not-for-profit companies and is a guest speaker for bachelor and masters classes in information technology, business, entrepreneurship and leadership.

AMAZ!NG Coaching and Consulting believes that "no one of us is as smart as all of us" and therefore partners with some of the highest quality, super intelligent, emotionally excellent professionals in the Southern California area to provide our clients with the best results. Wrap this around a safe and encouraging environment and you have a solution for success, over and over again.

Because anonymity is one of the key values that an AMAZ!NG engagement will bring to you, the faces and names of our professional and medical advisors and partners is not published. We respect and ensure your privacy and anonymity just like we do all things: AMAZ!NG. Epic. Excessive.